Monday, November 13, 2006

How You Can Help

We have been touched by the outpouring of love and support from so many people since Aiden’s death. We’re now hoping that others will hear about our loss and our dreams for the future and help make those dreams come true.

We’ve established an account to cover these medical expenses at the Meredith Village Savings Bank in Gilford, NH

Checks made payable to Kathleen Arenstam, Medical Account can be sent to:

Meredith Village Savings Bank
1383 Lakeshore Road
Gilford, NH 03249





Alternatively, you can use the link on the below to donate via PayPal.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.

My name is Maria Petropoulos. I heard about your situation from your friend Marianne which I have met at a conference in CT over the weekend. I am truly sorry for the pain that you have suffered from the loss of your child. My heart goes out to you. Please contact me at maria.petropoulos@schange.com.