Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Back to Prague


We said our goodbyes and left the Penzion Uno at 10am. The car ride to Prague takes just over three hours. Once in Prague we checked into the hotel, put away our bags and went down to the restaurant for a nice lunch. Nick had his typical chicken nuggets with fries. Once our bellies were full we explored the hotel a bit. Nick was quite pleased to discover the indoor pool. So of course we went for a swim. Then it was back to the room where much to my dismay the wireless internet access was not available in our room. In order to check e-mail and send messages I have to go down to the hotel lobby, which wouldn’t be bad except for the public smoking. Once I did finally get reconnected with the world I received a message from Rupert and Jen that they had two fertilized eggs and the plan was to implant them tomorrow. This was the news we were hoping for. I can’t wait to hear the results.

No comments: