Friday, February 16, 2007

Today is the day!


So today is the day we have worked so hard for. We got the call this morning that we had four embryos that were grade 1 (the best) and the suggestion was that we freeze two and implant two today! So that’s what we did, we planted two baby seeds. We both are very excited and pleased with how well things have gone. Now we sit back, pray and let nature take its course. We won't know the results until mid March so all your positive thoughts and well wishes are welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. A little piece of my soul made the trip with you, hoping for a good and successfull experience. This is a great news-best wishes from the bottom of my heart

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys! Vin, Jacqueline and I send hugs and kisses. Glad you found other couples that spoke English that you can share your experiences with and that everythings going well so far. We'll keep up the prayers and happy wishes!

Anonymous said...

All of my crossables are crossed for you that the baby seeds take hold!!! I must also say that your post-procedure bed looks so much better than the tilted slab I was on after my last IVF. ;)